Free for a limited time.
In this learning path, you will gain basic knowledge on Blueprint to get you started with creating level and class blueprints for your architectural projects!
What you will learn?
- What is Blueprint
- Level & Class Blueprints
- Triggering Events
- Changing Textures and Colors
- UMG and Widgets
- and more!
This is a live course and part of our Unreal Engine Masterclass, and it would not be possible if it was not for the support of our students <3
For the month of September, We will be uploading tutorials on a weekly basis to the learning paths for:
- Unreal Engine 5 In Archviz. (new)
- Creating Japanese Environment In Unreal Engine.
- More Blueprint tutorials and quality updates.
To get access to all other tutorials and support us make more learn more here.
If you need any help or have any questions don’t hesitate to leave a comment on the lessons or join the conversation on Discord.
I hope you learn something useful! <3
-Ya boi Yahiya.
What to expect next? (Month of September)
- So I’ve made all the videos shorter but I only uploaded 6 so far, 13 to go
This is an example of shorter videos:
- I’ve created English Subtitles with AI tool (it’s really good) for all videos but they need human touch! Anyone willing to help? feel free to reach out to me if you can help me verify the English subtitles! 🙏
- Adding zoom effects on some parts of the videos for mobile devices! (30.09% of you watch on their phones apparently!)
New Video Tutorial:
- Sun Position Calculator Blueprint and Widget.
For the Academy Members:
- Create Archviz First-Person-View Blueprint
- Unreal Engine Archviz Template Project Files
- Archviz Explorer In-Depth and how to use it on your projects
- Using Blueprint for procedural modeling